Report: Omari Spellman Out Four Weeks with Left High Ankle Sprain
Atlanta Hawks forward Omari Spellman sustained a left ankle injury during Friday night’s game vs. Chicago. A magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) performed on Saturday at the Emory Sports Medicine Complex revealed a low grade high ankle sprain with associated soft tissue injury. He’ll be reviewed in approximately four weeks and his status will be updated as appropriate.
Source: Atlanta Hawks
- TNT’s Chris Haynes on Damian Lillard’s hypothetical trade list: ‘I’ll leave it at Nets and Heat’
- Jimmy Butler says Heat are going to ‘get one at home’ in Game 4
- Who is LSU’s Angel Reese’s Mystery Man? Is it NBA YoungBoy, Shedeur Sanders, or Cam’Ron Fletcher?
- Paul George tells story that proves Steve Adams is a true basketball warrior: ‘He’s different’
- ESPN’s Brian Windhorst says Chris Paul’s future is with Lakers or Clippers
Main Page 3 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
Main Page 2 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 1 week ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell