Croatia forward and potential lottery pick Dario Saric agreed in principle to a three-year deal with Turkish powerhouse Anadolu Efes instead of waiting for Thursday’s NBA draft, ESPN.com reported Monday.
The deal will have a player option for the third year. Saric is expected to sign a contract in the next 24 hours.
The move will essentially prohibit Saric from playing in the NBA for a minimum of two years, ESPN.com reported.
Saric is The Sports Xchange’s No. 10-rated prospect. He averaged 19.3 points, 9.3 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game for Cibona in the Adriatic League this year.
Saric was reportedly getting looks as high as the Philadelphia 76ers at No. 10, the Denver Nuggets at 11 and the Orlando Magic at 12.
- The Vault Slots Review 2023 – Play The Vault Slot at Top Casinos
- Zeus Slots Review 2023 – Play Zeus Slot at Top Casinos
- 7 Fortune Frenzy Slots Review 2023 – Play 7 Fortune Frenzy Slot at Top Casinos
- Oklahoma City Council sets Dec. 15 vote on new $900M arena to keep Thunder through 2050
- Raptors Emerge as Front-Runners for Damian Lillard
Main Page 1 week ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 6 days ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 7 days ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey