Amid the continued chaos revolving around Clippers owners Donald and Shelly Sterling, the team announced Monday that Coach Doc Rivers has restructured the basketball side of the organization’s operation.
Rivers has a new title — president of basketball operations. He had been senior vice president of basketball operations, a position that will now be filled by Kevin Eastman, who had been an assistant coach.
Dave Wohl has been promoted from director of professional scouting to general manager.
In addition, Gary Sacks was demoted from vice president of basketball operations to assistant general manager, and Gerald Madkins was demoted from director of basketball operations to director of scouting.
Jason Piombetti, the team’s director of scouting, was demoted to assistant director of scouting.
- Minnesota Timberwolves Head Coach Chris Finch Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Lakers More Interested in DeMar DeRozan than Zach LaVine
- Jrue Holiday Averaging Career-High in Rebounds Per Game
- Four Things With Frank: Alperen Şengün’s Scoring Leap, An Intriguing Cavs Lineup And More
- Pistons’ Bojan Bogdanovic (calf) could make season debut Saturday vs. Cavaliers
NBA 1 week ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 3 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers