Rockets guard James Harden said it was disrespectful that a fan flashed a light in his eyes during Monday’s game at Utah.
The fan, who wasn’t identified, has been banned by the league for one year, according to the Deseret News. Harden was attempting a free throw late in the third quarter of the win over the Jazz when he and a referee noticed a fan pointing a laser light into the shooting guard’s eyes. Harden feigned that he was going to throw the basketball into the stands and arena security escorted the fan out of the arena.
Source: Calvin Watkins of ESPN
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
- Toronto Raptors insist all their roster is available for trade except for Scottie Barnes
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 5 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Updated NBA Finals odds