The Rockets have a modest two-game win streak, the latest coming 115-104 over the Dallas Mavericks. The Rockets took over the game with a 65-point second half, part of a rally from an 11-point, third-quarter deficit.
Interim boss J.B. Bickerstaff coached his you-know-what off, sticking with a small lineup and utilizing the skills of newly acquired Josh Smith, who improves this team with his sharp passes and ability to play strong defense.
Source: Calvin Watkins of ESPN
- The 2023 Jordan Rising Stars draft results are in as Paolo Banchero was chosen first by Team Pau
- LeBron James’ all-time scoring record jersey worth over $3 million
- Lakers’ Russell Westbrook And Darvin Ham Had A Heated Exchange Last Night At Halftime
- Simu Liu, Janelle Monae and Ozuna top list of 24 celebrities invited by the NBA to be a part of the All-Star Game
- Donovan Mitchell (Groin) And Darius Garland (Thumb) Are Both Questionable Vs Detroit
Legal 4 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 1 week ago
Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating