Brooklyn Nets interim coach Tony Brown looked over in Chris McCullough’s direction. After nearly 13 months of rehab, it was time for the 21-year-old rookie to make his long-awaited NBA debut.
Brooklyn’s first-round draft pick (No. 29 overall), McCullough had not played in a game since Jan. 11, 2015, the day he suffered a torn ACL just 16 games into his collegiate career at Syracuse.
Source: Mike Mazzeo of ESPN
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%