President, part-owner and new coach Flip Saunders said Saturday that star forward Kevin Love has no right to be frustrated over the Minnesota Timberwolves’ lack of recent success.
“Just like I told Kevin Garnett, he didn’t have a right to be frustrated,” Saunders said during an interview with KFAN 100.3 in Minneapolis-St. Paul. “Why does any player have a right to be frustrated? You’re either part of the problem or part of the solution.
“Should the team be frustrated? Yeah, the team can be frustrated. But I don’t think any one individual should be frustrated.”
- Lakers More Interested in DeMar DeRozan than Zach LaVine
- Jrue Holiday Averaging Career-High in Rebounds Per Game
- Four Things With Frank: Alperen Şengün’s Scoring Leap, An Intriguing Cavs Lineup And More
- Pistons’ Bojan Bogdanovic (calf) could make season debut Saturday vs. Cavaliers
- Clippers vs. Warriors Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Nov. 30)
NBA 1 week ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 3 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them