In a wide-ranging interview with this newspaper, Lakers coach Byron Scott said forward Xavier Henry “might be limited in training camp” because of a surgically repaired left wrist and right knee that have not fully healed.
“I haven’t seen him do much on the court,” Scott said. “It’s going to be close on if he’s ready for camp.”
The Lakers confirmed Henry has not fully recovered from his injuries, but they did not provide immediate details on his progress.
- Amid The Trade Deadline, Boston’s Payton Pritchard Opens Up About His Future Plans With The Team
- Pelicans’ Brandon Ingram, CJ McCollum available against Nuggets
- For the first time this season Joel Embiid jumps to No.2 in the MVP Ladder behind Nikola Jokić
- Utah’s Jarred Vanderbilt Reportedly Has Interest From The Indiana Pacers
- Timberwolves’ Rudy Gobert (groin), Taurean Prince (ankle) questionable vs. Kings
NBA 22 hours ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Legal 2 weeks ago
Mississippi tries yet again to legalize online sports betting