The Boston Celtics have already engineered a pair of trades this season, and they are once again expected to pull off a deal closer in the coming days.
Brandon Bass has had his name tossed about in trade rumors a number of times during his NBA career.
Charlotte, Golden State and Phoenix are reportedly teams that have interest in Bass.
“You can’t let that affect your game,” Bass told CSNNE.com earlier. “You just have to go out and play your game, do what you do and whatever happens, happens.”
- Trail Blazers G Anfernee Simons wants to be an All-Star in 2023
- Kyrie Irving: “I gave up $100-something million deciding to be unvaccinated”
- Bucks re-sign Jordan Nwora to two-year, $6.2 million deal
- Tyler Herro claims to be one of NBA’s best offensive players
- Lakers’ Russell Westbrook: “I’m not even close to being done”
Main Page1 week ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
NBA5 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
Indiana2 weeks ago
Indiana online sports betting handle reaches US$238m for August
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022