1. Hearing Adam Silver is dropping the nukes on Donald Sterling today. Everything short of a big mushroom cloud shaped like the NBA logo.
2. Only problem – Sterling loves courtrooms, he has no shame, he’s not self-aware, he’s comically stubborn + he might just decide to fight.
3. Stealth asset NBA has going for it: Sponsors dropping out + local TV deal going away + players/coaches/fans vowing to leave or stay away.
- D’Angelo Russell first Lakers guard since Kobe Bryant with 35 points on 75% shooting
- Dallas coach Jason Kidd calls out ESPN reporter in press conference: “Write some positive s**t’
- Stephen A. Smith calls ‘idiots’ everyone who wants him to rip into Josh Giddey: ‘Shut the hell up’
- Nets’ Cam Thomas (ankle) available vs. Hornets after missing last 9 games
- Creighton Basketball to Retire Doug McDermott’s No. 3 Jersey on Dec. 20 vs. Villanova
NBA 1 week ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 3 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them