Veterans Evan Turner, Spencer Hawes and Thaddeus Young, plus some draft picks, are the main bartering commodities general Sam Hinkie has to offer, but nothing seemed to be popping as of yesterday.
But will it move on with a shuffled roster?
“I’m expecting nothing,” (coach Brett) Brown said. “Every one of my years, this stuff has surfaced, and it’s to a greater level here, but stuff surfaced in all my years in San Antonio, and we we’re very clandestine, we flew under the radar better than most. Inevitably through the media, it surfaces. It’s part of this time of the year, part of pro sports, and I just get up and coach and expect to see the team I had the previous day.”
- Ex-NBA Star Spencer Haywood Missed Out On $2 Billion With Nike
- Magic Johnson shuts down Steph Curry’s claim of being the NBA’s best-ever point guard
- ‘Tough break, right?’: Pelicans coach Willie Green on injured Trey Murphy missing start of the season
- Wolves set to replay partnership between Rudy Gobert and Karl-Anthony Towns after last season’s false start
- Anthony Davis has reportedly been ‘training more this offseason than I’ve seen with him as a Laker’
Main Page 1 week ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 1 week ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 6 days ago
Timberwolves’ Anthony Edwards receives wall mural in hometown of Atlanta
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Luka Doncic celebrates launch of new Luka 2 ‘Lake Bled’ Jordan Brand shoes during 3-on-3 tournament on floating court in Slovenia