All the losing has been tough on 76ers fans. It’s been tough on coach Brett Brown and rookie Jahlil Okafor and some in the front office. It’s been tough on the team’s trainers and ticket sellers and announcers and, well, most who care about the team.
For Nerlens Noel, it’s been excruciating.
“Yeah, I’m human. So it’s tough,” Noel said Wednesday before the team’s 104-103 loss to the Denver Nuggets at the Pepsi Center. “I can’t lie about that.”
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again