An MRI exam revealed only a minor bone bruise in the right knee of Dallas Mavericks center Andrew Bogut, sources told ESPN on Tuesday.
Sources told ESPN that Bogut, in the best-case scenario, will be able to return to the court in 10 days to two weeks after a collision under the basket in Monday night’s loss to Charlotte that looked far more ominous in real time.
Source: Marc Stein of ESPN
- Kevon Looney on rookies learning to play with Stephen Curry: ‘I understand all their pain’
- NBA Best Betting Offers For Monday 11/28: Claim Up to $6,000 In Bonuses
- DeMarcus Cousins Calls Warriors GM For Advice On Lack Of NBA Offers
- Timberwolves’ Austin Rivers: ‘If we’re going to play big, we’ve got to be big’
- Celtics’ Jaylen Brown Questionable, Al Horford (Back Stiffness) Out vs Charlotte
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Jayson Tatum jumps to +300 MVP favorite ahead of Luka, Giannis
NBA 7 days ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Week 5 Power Rankings: Celtics Jump Bucks As New Number One Team