Two Houston Rockets stars, James Harden and Dwight Howard, are tentatively scheduled not to make the trip to face the Golden State Warriors on Thursday night, according to a source.
Harden suffered a bruised right knee in the first half of Sunday’s game against Orlando and missed the next game on Tuesday at Phoenix. Harden did make the trip to Phoenix, but not attending the game against the defending champs isn’t considered a big deal. Rockets officials want Harden to rehab and rest his knee. Howard has a sore back and missed the last two preseason games mainly as a precaution.
Source: Calvin Watkins of ESPN
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
- Toronto Raptors insist all their roster is available for trade except for Scottie Barnes
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 5 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 2 weeks ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls