Source: Hawks’ Exec Andrew Steinberg Leaving
Hawks executive Andrew Steinberg is leaving the organization, according to a person familiar with the situation.
Steinberg was named to a newly created position of Executive Vice President and Chief Business Officer in August. He headed several strategic projects including a new practice facility, the reimaging of Philips Arena and the pursuit an NBA Development League franchise as a Hawks affiliate.
Source: Chris Vivalamore of the Atlanta Journal Constitutioncom
- Victor Wembanyama’s debut for the Spurs might come during the NBA Summer League in Sacramento
- Thunders’ Aleksej Pokusevski suffered a small right humerus fracture during an off-season workout, leaving him out for 4-6 weeks
- Heat shot 31% on wide open 3-pointers in Game 1 against Nuggets
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo and Deni Avdija explain why some European players never adapt to the NBA
- Miami’s Bam Adebayo recorded his 17th career playoff game with 20 points and 10 rebounds, the second-most in Heat postseason history
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 5 days ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell