The Knicks are hoping Phil Jackson will tell them on Monday that he is up to the challenge of running a franchise that last won an NBA championship in 1973.
According to an NBA source familiar with the negotiations, the Knicks expect to have a decision on Monday, approximately two weeks after Jackson turned down an offer to coach the club. The 68-year-old Hall of Fame coach is considering a lucrative deal to join the Knicks’ front office and be placed in charge of the basketball operations.
- Oklahoma City Council sets Dec. 15 vote on new $900M arena to keep Thunder through 2050
- Raptors Emerge as Front-Runners for Damian Lillard
- Pacers GM Chad Buchanan on Buddy Hield: ‘Our intention is to have him on our team this year’
- Nets sign undrafted guard Scottie Lindsey
- Coach Mark Daigneault is excited because Thunder’s young core is ‘developing very quickly’
Main Page 1 week ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 6 days ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 6 days ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey