Injured guard J.R. Smith will not face disciplinary action from the league or a fine from the Cavaliers for shouting at two members of the Miami Heat following Saturday’s game, a league source said.
Not cleared to play after undergoing surgery on his fractured right thumb in December, Smith had to be forcibly restrained and escorted out by Cavs and Heat security and Cavs coach Tyronn Lue after a heated exchange with the Heat’s Rodney McGruder.
- Raptors’ O.G. Anunoby rejected a four-year, $117 million extension, could become a free agent next summer
- NBA Rumors: Celtics, Payton Pritchard Negotiating Extension After Jrue Holiday Trade
- Hall of Famer Charles Barkley says that most players with great athleticism are ‘dumb as rocks’
- Superstar James Harden skips Sixers’ Media Day and could be fined
- Celtics trade Robert Williams III, Malcolm Brogdon to Trail Blazers for Jrue Holiday
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 2 weeks ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 1 week ago
Timberwolves’ Anthony Edwards receives wall mural in hometown of Atlanta
Main Page 5 days ago
Raptors, Heat, and Celtics targeting Jrue Holiday after Damian Lillard trade