Rockets forward Anthony Bennett will undergo have an arthroscopic surgery on his sore left knee that is expected to prevent him from earning a roster spot this month, a person with knowledge of the decision to have the procedure said on Wednesday.
Bennett, the first pick of the 2013 NBA Draft, had spent the past two seasons in the G League, averaging 12.2 points on 54.6 percent shooting and 4.5 rebounds in 20.9 minutes per game with Agua Caliente last season. He is not with the team in Honolulu.
- Nets’ Cam Thomas (ankle) available vs. Hornets after missing last 9 games
- Creighton Basketball to Retire Doug McDermott’s No. 3 Jersey on Dec. 20 vs. Villanova
- New Orleans Pelicans Head Coach Willie Green Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Utah Jazz Head Coach Will Hardy Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- NBA insider believes Klay Thompson’s contract situation is directly affecting his performances
NBA 7 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 3 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them