Sources: Blake Griffin Considering Season Ending Surgery on Left Knee
Detroit Pistons star forward Blake Griffin will visit a specialist this week because of his ailing left knee and season-ending surgery is being considered, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
The six-time All-Star will be evaluated by a specialist in Los Angeles at some point this week, sources said.
Griffin, who has been limited to 18 games this season due to the injury, had surgery on the same knee in the offseason.
Source: Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports
- Kansas Freshman MJ Rice in Transfer Portal: Duke Blue Devils, UNC Tar Heels, and Others Battle for Former Four-Star Recruit
- 2023 Women’s Final Four Tickets Cost 10x More Than Men’s Final Four
- Iowa vs Louisville Breaks Record For Most Watched Women’s College Basketball Game Outside The Final Four
- Lavar Ball Calls Out Bronny James, Says Australia Will Better Prepare Him For The NBA Than College
- Keegan Murray Sets Impressive Rookie Record
NBA 3 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 7 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives