Six-time NBA All-Star Blake Griffin has agreed to a contract buyout with the Detroit Pistons and will become an unrestricted free agent, the team announced Friday.
The Brooklyn Nets, Golden State Warriors, Miami Heat and Portland Trail Blazers are expected to be among the teams Griffin will be considering for his next stop, sources tell ESPN.
Griffin, 31, is expected to make a decision on his next team after conversations with prospective teams, sources said.
Source: Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN
- Nets All-Star Kyrie Irving Informed The Team Today That He Prefers To Be Traded Before Next Thursday
- Pistons’ Hamidou Diallo (illness) available against Hornets
- WATCH: Dejounte Murray gifted endless supply of Chick-fil-A Polynesian sauce
- Ben Simmons Had An MRI On His Knee Today, Results Came Back Clean
- Luka Doncic likely to “miss a few games” after he exited Mavs vs Pelicans with ankle injury
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 4 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Updated NBA Finals odds