Big man John Henson could be a prime trade candidate.
There is mutual interest and motivation from both sides on finding the 6-11 center a new home, league sources tell ESPN. Henson, a shot-blocking specialist, has three years and $32 million remaining on his contract.
Source: Chris Haynes of ESPN
- Bucks extend home-winning streak to nine games and qualify to In-Season Tournament semifinals
- Dallas Mavericks Head Coach Jason Kidd Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels (ankle) progressing well, cleared for individual on-court work
- Oklahoma City Thunder Head Coach Mark Daigneault Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Knicks vs. Bucks Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Dec. 5)
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 7 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 1 week ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench