The Chicago Bulls and Cleveland Cavaliers are the latest teams to register interest in free agent-to-be Jimmer Fredette, according to sources close to the process.
Fredette has spent the week in buyout negotiations with the Sacramento Kings that are on course to be completed in advance of the Saturday midnight deadline to make the former BYU star eligible to appear in the playoffs with another team.
- Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again