Brooklyn Nets guard D’Angelo Russell will miss several games with a left knee contusion, league sources told ESPN.
Russell suffered the injury in a loss in Utah on Saturday night and traveled back to New York with the team to undergo an MRI on Sunday. He will undergo further evaluation soon, league sources said.
Russell, 21, has been the Nets’ best player this season, averaging 21 points and 5.7 assists. The Nets’ backcourt has been hit hard by injuries, with Jeremy Lin out for the season with a ruptured patellar tendon and backup Spencer Dinwiddie out with a sore hamstring.
Source: Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN
- The 2023 Jordan Rising Stars draft results are in as Paolo Banchero was chosen first by Team Pau
- LeBron James’ all-time scoring record jersey worth over $3 million
- Lakers’ Russell Westbrook And Darvin Ham Had A Heated Exchange Last Night At Halftime
- Simu Liu, Janelle Monae and Ozuna top list of 24 celebrities invited by the NBA to be a part of the All-Star Game
- Donovan Mitchell (Groin) And Darius Garland (Thumb) Are Both Questionable Vs Detroit
Legal 4 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 1 week ago
Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating