Sources: Dante Exum Hoping to Avoid Season-Ending Surgery
Utah Jazz guard Dante Exum is weighing rehabilitation options on his separated left shoulder that could preclude him from undergoing season-ending surgery, league sources told ESPN.
The Jazz and Exum have been exploring multiple medical opinions on an injured shoulder that suffered ligament damage in a preseason game collision on Oct. 6.
For Exum, the shoulder separation is the second significant injury of his young NBA career. He missed his second pro season after tearing his ACL in the summer of 2015 playing his national team in Australia.
Source: Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN
- Angel Reese Signs NIL Deal to Feature in Starry Commercial With Zion Williamson and KAT But You Can’t See Her
- Daniel Freitag: The 4-Star Prospect in Wisconsin Badgers’ Sights
- Jaylen Brown Next Team Odds If Not Celtics 2023: Hawks Are Betting Favorites
- League sources call Lakers assistant coach Phil Handy a name to watch for on Frank Vogel’s staff with Phoenix
- Heat star Jimmy Butler on Game 1 loss: ‘Got to get more layups, got to get more free throws’
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 5 days ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell