Rockets guard Gerald Green is scheduled for surgery on Monday to repair his broken left foot, a person with knowledge of his plans said.
Green had met with several specialists to consider options before returning to Houston for the surgery.
The timetable for his recovery is expected to be determined by the surgery. Though there is a strong possibility that he would be out for the season, two individuals familiar with the opinions of specialists that have been consulted said that because of the nature of the injury it will not be determined until Monday’s procedure if Green could come back in roughly four months or if it could take twice as long.
- Oklahoma City Thunder Head Coach Mark Daigneault Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Knicks vs. Bucks Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Dec. 5)
- Super Max: Is Max Christie a legit rotational player for the Lakers?
- Mavericks’ Tim Hardaway Jr. still No. 1 favorite to win NBA Sixth Man of the Year
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Girlfriend Hailey Summers Expecting First Child
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain
NBA 6 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant