Lance Stephenson has signed a three-year, $27 million deal to play for the Charlotte Hornets, according to league sources.
The deal was signed early Wednesday morning after Hornets owner Michael Jordan, general manager Rich Cho and coach Steve Clifford met with Stephenson and his representatives Tuesday night in Las Vegas.
- Nikola Jokic averaging triple-double numbers, bolsters MVP case
- Memphis guard Desmond Bane (knee) is listed as questionable to play today vs Portland
- Stephen A. Smith Calls Out The Knicks For Botching The Final Play In Regulation
- Lakers’ Rui Hachimura chose No. 28 for Kobe, Gianna Bryant
- Chicago’s Latest Lonzo Ball Injury Update Is Not The News That Fans Or Himself Wanted To Hear
NBA 2 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Main Page 2 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms