League sources tell Zach Lowe and Marc Stein of ESPN that the Kings have received permission to speak to former Sixers GM Sam Hinkie.
League sources say Kings have interest in bringing Hinkie into their front office. Neither exact role nor Hinkie’s interest level yet known
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) March 27, 2017
Per sources to The Vertical’s Adrian Wojnarowski, the Kings have been searching for an executive to place over Vlade Divac.
Kings owner Vivek Ranadive has been quietly searching for an executive to place over Vlade Divac, league sources tell @TheVertical.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojVerticalNBA) March 27, 2017
As ESPN reports, Sam Hinkie is a target. Ranadive has casually talked with Hinkie, sources say, but Hinkie unsure his interest in job there.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojVerticalNBA) March 28, 2017
- Kyle Kuzma intends to display Raf Simons pink sweater in his mansion
- Khloe Kardashian, Tristan Thompson welcome second baby via surrogate
- Stephen Curry Surprises Riley with New Sneakers for 10th Birthday
- Kevin Durant Charity Foundation unveils first basketball court in Tokyo
- Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page6 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page1 day ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
news1 week ago
NBA Twitter Reacts Hilariously to Jimmy Butler’s New Hair