As the Lakers head into a potentially franchise-changing offseason, their front office is keeping its options fully open.
While they like their young core and would prefer to keep those players growing together, they have told teams no player is untouchable in trades, according to multiple sources who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of trade and free-agent negotiations.
To be clear, the Lakers are not actively shopping any of their players. They are willing to listen to offers and could move one of them — even a member of the talented young cadre of Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma, Brandon Ingram or Josh Hart — if an offer blows them away.
- Jayson Tatum Single Handedly Outscored The Brooklyn Nets By Himself In The First Quarter Last Night
- Damian Lillard passes Jerry West for fifth-most 40-point, 10-assist games
- NBA postpones Wizards vs Pistons match due to weather; today’s Mavs vs Pelicans might get cancelled
- Team LeBron Will Be Coached By Denver’s Michael Malone In The 2023 All-Star Game
- New York Knicks Are Rumored To Be Ready To Trade Three First-Round Picks For O.G. Anunoby
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 3 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 1 week ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls