Starting July 1, the Cavs can negotiate with Larry Nance Jr. on a lucrative contract extension, because he is entering the final year of his rookie contract (and is due about $2.3 million next season).
Multiple league sources told cleveland.com there is “a ton” of interest on both sides to discuss an extension for Nance, who is 25 and is the son of former Cavs great Larry Nance Sr. The son grew up here, went to Revere High School, and the Cavs traded a No. 1 pick to acquire him and Jordan Clarkson.
NBA Team Salaries
- Knicks vs Cavaliers NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Picks for Tonight’s Game
- Pacers vs Pelicans NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Picks for Tonight’s Game
- Texas Tech vs Kansas College Basketball Picks and Betting Prediction for Today
- Gary Harris is Re-Vitalizing Himself in Orlando
- Bulls vs Thunder Prediction, NBA Picks and Betting Trends for Tonight’s Game
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Betting Picks: San Antonio Spurs vs New York Knicks preview, prediction and picks
Main Page6 days ago
Pistons vs Warriors NBA Picks, Betting Trends and Prediction for Tonight’s Game
NBA5 days ago
Grizzlies vs Bucks Prediction, NBA Picks and Betting Trends for Tonight’s Game
NBA1 week ago
Elijah Hughes Staying Ready For Opportunity