According to league sources, several playoff-bound teams are closely monitoring [Joakim] Noah’s situation in New York and would push to sign him if Noah becomes a free agent.
The Warriors, Timberwolves and Thunder are three such teams that believe Noah, who turns 33 on Sunday, could bolster their respective rosters for the postseason.
Minnesota is an obvious one since it would reunite Noah with his former coach with the Chicago Bulls, Tom Thibodeau. Golden State and Oklahoma City also feel that Noah’s experience and defensive prowess would solidify their respective benches.
Noah remains in limbo following an altercation with Knicks head coach Jeff Hornacek last month in Denver.
NBA Team Salaries
- Betting Picks: Los Angeles Clippers vs Los Angeles Lakers preview prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Orlando Magic vs. Houston Rockets Preview
Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James receives one-game suspension for elbowing Isaiah Stewart
College Headlines1 week ago
Gonzaga vs UCLA: Picks, Preview and Predictions
Main Page1 week ago
Bovada Specials – LeBron James and Isaiah Stewart foul odds
Headlines2 weeks ago
Sacramento Kings Fire Luke Walton