According to league sources, several playoff-bound teams are closely monitoring [Joakim] Noah’s situation in New York and would push to sign him if Noah becomes a free agent.
The Warriors, Timberwolves and Thunder are three such teams that believe Noah, who turns 33 on Sunday, could bolster their respective rosters for the postseason.
Minnesota is an obvious one since it would reunite Noah with his former coach with the Chicago Bulls, Tom Thibodeau. Golden State and Oklahoma City also feel that Noah’s experience and defensive prowess would solidify their respective benches.
Noah remains in limbo following an altercation with Knicks head coach Jeff Hornacek last month in Denver.
- Sportsbooks release odds on which quarter LeBron James will break scoring record
- Lakers Were Unwilling To Trade Austin Reaves In A Deal For Kyrie Irving From Brooklyn
- Raptors forward OG Anunoby (wrist) remains out against Spurs
- Mavericks shopping Christian Wood, Tim Hardaway Jr. for defender
- Orlando Magic Might Be Buyers At The Trade Deadline With “Real Interest” In Toronto’s Fred VanVleet
Legal 3 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 1 week ago
Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating