There is a chance Andrei Kirilenko has played his last game as a Net.
Though league sources indicated Kirilenko’s absence for personal reasons both Friday against the Thunder and Saturday in San Antonio has nothing to do with his lack of recent playing time, the 33-year-old forward clearly has fallen out of Nets coach Lionel Hollins’ plans, and it appears the team soon could be ready to move on.
Sources said no buyout negotiations have taken place, but it’s possible the Nets still could try to trade Kirilenko and his $3.3 million expiring contract.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%