Free-agent guard Shabazz Napier has agreed to a two-year deal with the Brooklyn Nets, league sources told ESPN.
The deal includes a team option on the second year, league sources said.
Napier’s pro career blossomed in the past two seasons with the Portland Trail Blazers, where he averaged a career-best 8.7 points and 20 minutes a game last year.
Napier, 27, will join a guard rotation for the Nets that includes D’Angelo Russell, Spencer Dinwiddie and Joe Harris.
Source: Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN
- Hornets’ LaMelo Ball Gets Neck Tattoo of LaFrancé Clothing Line Logo
- Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
- NBA Rumors: Raptors Interested In Damian Lillard Trade
- Ben Simmons believes the Nets will now perform better without superstars Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving
- WATCH: Cavaliers President Koby Altman Perform Field Sobriety Test Before Arrest
Main Page 3 days ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 1 week ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Oldest Ex-NBA Player Stanley ‘Whitey’ Von Nieda Dies At 101
NBA 1 week ago
NBA insider reveals Victor Wembanyama will be playing power foward, not center next season