Something to keep an eye on once we find out when NBA teams can start making trades: some within the Pacers organization continue to have interest in trading for Celtics’ Gordon Hayward, per SNY sources.
It’s unknown what Boston would want in return for Hayward — or if the club is even open to moving him.
In an NBC Sports podcast in June, the Indianapolis Star noted that Hayward would be a player of interest for the Pacers in the offseason.
Hayward, who starred at Butler, can become a free agent by opting out of the final year of his deal, worth roughly $34 million. It’s hard to see Hayward opting out of his deal without the assurance of a long-term extension in place.
Source: Ian Begley of SNY.tv
- After 14 games with Kings, Sasha Vezenkov admits that the NBA is faster than EuroLeague
- LeBron James’ manager Maverick Carter admitted using illegal bookie to bet on NBA
- Bronny James is cleared to return to USC training 4 months after suffering cardiac arrest
- Pistons become only 13th team to ever go winless in a month calendar after 16-straight losses
- Minnesota Timberwolves Head Coach Chris Finch Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
NBA 1 week ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 5 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
Main Page 1 week ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain