San Antonio Spurs center Pau Gasol will decline the $16.2 million option on his 2017-18 contract, but intends to work with the franchise on a new, longer-term deal to remain with the team, league sources told The Vertical.
Gasol’s opt-out delivers San Antonio salary cap relief for next season, which could ultimately assist in maneuvering to become involved in free agency.
Source: The Vertical
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Girlfriend Hailey Summers Expecting First Child
- NBA fan dies at Golden 1 Center during 1st quarter of Pelicans-Kings game
- Kelly Oubre Jr. mocks press for questioning legitimacy of his injury and hit-and-run incident
- Tyrese Haliburton records 1st career triple-double, 3rd 25-point, 10-assist game with 0 turnovers this season
- Famous “pitbull” lawyer Gloria Allred is representing teen in Josh Giddey’s controversial case
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain
NBA 6 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant