After discussions on a contract extension perished on Friday, Oklahoma City Thunder guard Reggie Jackson is determined to pursue restricted free agency as a means to hunt a starting job in the NBA, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
Jackson has been described as eager to get on the market next summer, out of All-Star Russell Westbrook’s shadow and prove his value as a frontline NBA point guard.
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
- Bobby Portis Next Team Odds, Heat’s Odds Increase by 30%
- Bradley Beal Next Team Odds, Celtics’ Odds Increase 20%
- NBA Rookie Season Props and Best Bets for the 2022-23 NBA season