Sources: Timberwolves to Buyout, Waive J.J. Barea
The Minnesota Timberwolves are in the process of finalizing a buyout for veteran guard J.J. Barea that should enable Barea to become a free agent early next week, according to league sources.
Sources told ESPN.com that Barea will be waived by the Wolves before Monday’s 5 p.m. deadline for teams to cut rosters down to 15 players and possibly as early as Sunday.
- Heat star Jimmy Butler plans to link up with Lionel Messi after signing for Miami’s MLS team
- How to Watch Nuggets vs. Heat Game 4 | Free NBA Playoffs Live Stream
- Despite being in the Finals, the Nuggets have traded with the Thunder to get a package of future draft picks
- Nikola Jokic needs 9 rebounds to become first player with 500 points, 250 rebounds, and 100 assists in a postseason
- Pelicans star Zion Williamson is in the eye of the storm after porn actress exposed alledged love triangle
Main Page 4 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
NBA 2 weeks ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 3 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell