The Washington Wizards will decline the 2019-20 team option on Jabari Parker’s contract, and the forward will become an unrestricted free agent on June 30, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
Parker, 24, is valued by the franchise, but this was a decision anticipated by most league executives when the team acquired him from the Chicago Bulls in February.
The Wizards are very much open to re-signing Parker and the interest is mutual, sources said.
Source: Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports
- New York Knicks Are Rumored To Be Ready To Trade Three First-Round Picks For O.G. Anunoby
- With LeBron Just 89 Points Away From The All-Time Record, The Lakers Vs Pelicans Game Moved To ESPN2 On Saturday
- Simplebet suggests micro-betting is the future
- National Council on Problem Gambling claims bulk of US iGaming regulations fall drastically short of minimum standards
- Suns sign Saben Lee to two-way contract, waive Duane Washington Jr.
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 3 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 1 week ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls