San Antonio’s Marco Belinelli won the 3-point contest at NBA All-Star Saturday night. Belinelli made his final three shots to finish with 19 points, edging Damian Lillard by one to advance to the final from the West. All-Stars Stephen Curry and Kevin Love both finished with 16 points.
Bradley Beal had 21 points to win the East bracket over defending champion Kyrie Irving, Orlando’s Arron Afflalo and Brooklyn All-Star Joe Johnson, who was shooting in slow motion and had three balls left on his final rack and just 11 points when time expired.
Beal then tied Belinelli to force a tiebreaker. Belinelli won it by making six straight shots at one point, sweeping his fourth rack.
via Associated Press
- Pacers’ Myles Turner expresses how difficult it is to interact with fans: ‘People don’t view us as people’
- Knicks, Rangers owner James Dolan: ‘I don’t really like owning teams’
- Former Timberwolves star Kevin Garnett: ‘Anthony Edwards is too big of a personality to be Robin’
- NBA insider guarantees that the Clippers have shut down any chance of trading for James Harden
- Hornets’ LaMelo Ball Gets Neck Tattoo of LaFrancé Clothing Line Logo
Main Page 3 days ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 1 week ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Oldest Ex-NBA Player Stanley ‘Whitey’ Von Nieda Dies At 101
NBA 1 week ago
NBA insider reveals Victor Wembanyama will be playing power foward, not center next season