San Antonio Spurs point guard Dejounte Murray suffered a sprained left ankle Wednesday night with his team leading by 27 points over the Phoenix Suns in the second quarter of the opening outing of San Antonio’s annual Rodeo Road Trip.
Murray’s left leg buckled during a driving layup with 5 minutes, 30 seconds remaining in the first half. Murray grabbed at his injured ankle immediately, and veterans Manu Ginobili and Pau Gasol helped the second-year guard off the court.
Source: Michael C. Wright of ESPN
- Sportsbooks release odds on which quarter LeBron James will break scoring record
- Lakers Were Unwilling To Trade Austin Reaves In A Deal For Kyrie Irving From Brooklyn
- Raptors forward OG Anunoby (wrist) remains out against Spurs
- Mavericks shopping Christian Wood, Tim Hardaway Jr. for defender
- Orlando Magic Might Be Buyers At The Trade Deadline With “Real Interest” In Toronto’s Fred VanVleet
Legal 3 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 1 week ago
Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating