The San Antonio Spurs will be without Kawhi Leonard against Memphis on Friday night when they attempt to match the longest home winning streak to open a season.
Leonard suffered a bruised right quadriceps midway through the third quarter of San Antonio’s 112-88 victory over Miami on Wednesday night. His return is unknown, but the injury is not considered serious. It was the Spurs’ 36th straight home victory to open the season, which is one shy of matching the league record set by the Chicago Bulls in 1995-96.
Source: The Associated Press
- A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
- Heat, Spurs will play game in Mexico City during 2022-23 NBA season
- Reebock releases Allen Iverson Question “Blue Toe” Shoes on August 19
- Kendrick Perkins owns multimillion-dollar French Bulldog business
- New rumor suggest Lakers could trade Anthony Davis
Main Page7 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page6 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page2 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page3 days ago
Wizards’ Kristaps Porzingis and girlfriend Laura Vizla share France photos