Spurs’ Tony Parker Afraid of Jinxing Himself
After (Tony) Parker spun past Will Barton en route to his best scoring night in more than two months, guard Danny Green made the declaration Spurs fans have been pining to hear.
“Yep,” Green said, “he’s back.”
There are others in the Spurs’ locker room who would call rumors of Parker’s resurrection premature.
One of them is Parker.
“I don’t want to jinx it,” the 32-year-old point guard said. “Every time I think I’m back, I get something else wrong.”
- Former San Diego State Hoops Star Keshad Johnson Transfers to Arizona
- Bronny Tax: USC Basketball Raises Ticket Prices Ahead of James’ Arrival
- Watch: Scottie Pippen Call Michael Jordan A ‘Horrible Basketball Player’
- Kentucky Wildcats Among Top Options for Rutgers Grad Transfer Cam Spencer
- Celtics vs. Heat Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 6 2023 Eastern Conference Finals
Main Page 4 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 3 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 1 week ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit