Spurs All-Star Tony Parker is scheduled for an MRI on Monday after leaving Sunday’s 112-92 victory over Memphis in the first quarter with back spasms, coach Gregg Popovich said.
It marks the latest in a string of nagging injuries for Parker this season, who has missed 11 games with a mild ankle sprain, a shin contusion, tightness in his low back, a sore Achilles and the “variety of maladies” that earned him a lengthy convalescence in late February.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page4 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft