The San Antonio Spurs’ trio of Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili combined for their 541st victory Sunday in downing the Boston Celtics 95-87, moving the group past Boston’s Larry Bird, Kevin McHale and Robert Parish (540 wins) for the most wins by a threesome in NBA history.
The trio contributed 26 points in the team’s win over the Celtics.
Source: Michael C. Wright of ESPN
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 6 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Legal 21 hours ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned