Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry aggravated his left shin contusion again Tuesday night in a 109-88 win over the Los Angeles Lakers, but he said he isn’t worried about the injury long-term and he just needs to protect it while on the floor.
“It’s just frustrating and annoying and any other adjective you want to throw in there,” Curry said after the Warriors beat the Lakers to improve to 33-2, the best 35-game start in NBA history.
Source: Ethan Sherwood Strauss of ESPN
- San Antonio Spurs Head Coach Gregg Popovich Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Injury update: Heat’s Tyler Herro will miss at least one more week before returning to action
- Coach Frank Vogel calls Devin Booker the Suns’ leader after his ‘cold-blooded shot’ vs. Knicks
- LeBron James suffers 44-point, most-lopsided loss of his 21-year NBA career
- LeBron James suffers worst defeat in NBA career as Lakers lose by 44 points vs. Sixers
NBA 5 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NCAA 2 weeks ago
Haley Cavinder Announces Transfer To TCU Amid Rumors of Dating Dallas Cowboys’ TE Jake Ferguson
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them