(Stephen) Curry, after missing two games earlier in the week, returned to the starting lineup. He played only 14 minutes and scored just five points before he accidentally was kicked in the shin while playing defense late in the second quarter.
Curry hobbled, then ran awkwardly off the court after Ian Clark replaced him.
“I just got kicked right in the same spot,” Curry said after the game. “It’s not as bad as the first time it happened, so we’ll see how it feels (Sunday) and go from there.”
- California resident scoops $4,000,000 but is CA sports betting on the horizon?
- Legal sports betting gets underway in Massachusetts
- Pistons granted $5.276 million disabled player exception for Cade Cunningham’s season-ending injury
- Legendary player and broadcaster Bill Walton stars in new NBA televised stream “Throw it Down”
- Top 5 NBA players who might be eyeing their returns to Europe after this season
NBA 2 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Main Page 2 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms