Former NBA All-Star Stephon Marbury will continue his basketball career in China for one more season, playing for the same city that helped resurrect his career — only this time in a different jersey.
After failing to reach an agreement this summer with the Beijing Ducks, where Marbury won three Chinese Basketball Association championships in four years, the 40-year-old guard posted on Instagram on Wednesday that he will join the Beikong Fly Dragons, the other Beijing-based CBA team that is eager for competition and attention.
Source: Kevin Wang of ESPN
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade