Phil Jackson’s first real imprint on the Knicks organization will come when he names a new head coach or stuns the basketball world by retaining Mike Woodson. Among those waiting on the news is Steve Kerr, the former player and general manager-turned-broadcaster for TNT.
According to a source close to the situation, Kerr “absolutely expects” to be offered the job. “And if he’s offered the job, he’s definitely going to do it,” the source told The Post.
- Devin Booker (Groin) Expected To Make A Much-Anticipated Return Tuesday Vs Brooklyn
- Brooklyn’s Cam Thomas Could See Increased Minutes After Career-High 44 Points And Kyrie Irving Trade
- Wizards not interested in trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal
- NBA bans “risk free” from being used in gambling adverts on league and team-controlled platforms
- Miami Heat Willing To Trade Duncan Robinson, Dewayne Dedmon, And A First-Round Pick
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Legal 2 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms