Point guards could run the show in the next Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame class, with Jason Kidd and two-time NBA MVP Steve Nash among the 13 finalists announced Saturday.
Ray Allen, Grant Hill, Maurice Cheeks and Chris Webber also made the cut, but the two standout point guards are all but locks to headline the class, which will be unveiled during the NCAA Final Four in San Antonio.
Source: The Associated Press on ESPN
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page3 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft