Suns’ Eric Bledsoe ‘focused on coming back to dominate’
“I haven’t touched a basketball in almost a month,” (Eric) Bledsoe said, realizing the absence in his life as he said it.
That will not last for long. Bledsoe, having been through this process on his other knee, is unshaken by the rehabilitation process awaiting him and undeterred to continue his career’s upward trajectory.
“I’m not worried about none of that,” Bledsoe said. “I’m pretty much focused on coming back to dominate.”
- Nikola Jokic needs 9 rebounds to become first player with 500 points, 250 rebounds, and 100 assists in a postseason
- Pelicans star Zion Williamson is in the eye of the storm after porn actress exposed alledged love triangle
- Suns Rumors: Deandre Ayton to be traded this offseason?
- NBA Commissioner Adam Silver is cautious about Saudi investment in the NBA: ‘It’s a two-edged sword’
- Steph Curry wants the Golden State Warriors to keep their core together for at least one more season
Main Page 4 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
NBA 2 weeks ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 3 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell