Channing Frye is no longer a Phoenix Sun but it might not mean the end of his career in his hometown.
Frye chose to not exercise his Suns contract’s $6.8 million option for the 2014-15 season. That move came at Monday’s deadline and makes him an unrestricted free agent in one week.
“He made the decision to become a free agent as of July 1, which is his contractual right, and we respect that,” Suns President of Basketball Operations Lon Babby said. “We’ll see how the free agency process will unfold.”
- Dallas Mavericks trade for Kyrie Irving
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Legal 1 day ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
Main Page 6 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms